Experience with Complex Projects
P3 Advisors boasts a combined experience of over 30 years turning sites with complex environmental issues into productive assets. Over the course of the team members’ careers, they have consistently structured redevelopment deals that merge practical strategy with insight to optimize use of the property and create win-win solutions.
Since late 2015, the P3 Advisors team has worked diligently to transform the former Citadel Station Landfill in Castle Rock, Colorado into Miller’s Landing, a mixed use development that will create jobs and new economic opportunities for Castle Rock while delivering strong returns for investors. At full build out, the site is planned to include:
- Over 2,000 new primary jobs and 225 new full service hotel jobs, plus several hundred new construction jobs
- Over $700 million private sector investment in Castle Rock economy
- Class-A office campus for primary jobs that generate net new economic wealth to sustain and grow existing local businesses and retail jobs in Castle Rock
- 250-room full service conference hotel with retail amenities provide destinations for business conferences, weddings and other events to grow the local economy
A True Public-Private Partnership
P3 worked with the Town of Castle Rock to structurea development plan that will deliver a wide array of assets to the community and future site tenants.
- $55 million – $65 million in public improvements on site including roads, garages and trails
- $27 million in net new sales tax revenues for Town of Castle Rock general fund over 23 years
- No Town general fund dollars spent to remediate landfill
Miller’s Landing will be an important addition to the Town of Castle Rock, providing its community with a vibrant complement to its existing footprint.